At a Glance
This popular sports-themed restaurant has been serving families and sports fans in the South Hills since the 1950’s.
Located in the heart of the South Hills, this is the place to be before and after games. With great food and a neighborhood friendliness and feel, there is great tradition here. You could continue as is or grab a little bigger spotlight with your own tweaks and touch. There is room at the bar to take in the game or grab a table in the dining room with the family.
- $150,000 cash flow
- 60+ seats
- 75 years in the community
- Asking price: $275,000
- Popular location
- Move-In ready restaurant/bar including liquor license (valued at $80,000)
- All FF&E, State of the Art POS, & full camera security
- Onsite Parking
- 3,000 SQ FT
- Apartment w/rental income
- Owner training to assure smooth transition